Walther Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for at some gun belts and was looking for some first hand experience with either the crossbreed or 5.11 tactical belts. I'd appreciate any others.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I wear the Apex Gunner's Belt from 5.11. I've left a review of it on their site, you'll find it on the belt's page under the same handle.

Short answer: LOVE IT!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I second Daltech Force's SuperBio belts and also own the 1.5". Their leather belts are also worth a look and are also marketed under bullhidebelts.com (same leather belts as Daltechs -- but more money -- it's a sister company).

·
Super Moderator
9,923 Posts
El Paso Saddlery. I had them make me a dress belt around six years ago, and I've worn it everyday since. Still looks great and holds my holsters without issue. Well worth every penny.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For those who commented on the Daltech belts, how are they with a casual look? they seem to designed for a more business professional.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Wilderness Tactical. It's the last gunbelt you will ever need.

Unless you're a suit wearer five days a week. Then I would look elsewhere.

·
Registered
302 Posts
This could be like "lubrication" threads. Rarely does anyone diss their choice in a belt. Seems like the belt makers, out there, do a good job.

In my case, I replaced a 40 year old 1½ inch Safariland that had become as limp as a dish rag. Bought a Bullhide Belts 1½ incher.

They performed well as a vendor and the product is first rate.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
For those who commented on the Daltech belts, how are they with a casual look? they seem to designed for a more business professional.
Whether you are carrying IWB or OWB, you will probably have a cover garment that hides the belt, so most times the belt isn't visible.

However, I have worn the Daltech Force bio belt when not carrying, and it looks fine with blue jeans. Looks just as good as any Dockers brand belts I have.

Pudge

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had looked at those threads but those seem to head toward the tactical look and I was looking at something that would work with a business casual look.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I highly recommend High Noon Holsters reinforced Rock Steady Belts. I have 3 of them. Very sharp looking but sturdy belts that would suit your purpose. Bill

·
Premium Member
8,506 Posts
Yup the Jake belt by Theis is a fine belt. It is secure, durable and looks great with dress pants.

511 also makes a good quality dress belt as well.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Wilderness Tactical. It's the last gunbelt you will ever need.

Unless you're a suit wearer five days a week. Then I would look elsewhere.
And even then... I wear my 1.5 inch Wilderness with a titanium buckle if i have to wear a suit....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts