Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the size hex wrench for the grip screws in the Q5sf? I have a box full of hex wrenches but too loose or too big. Set of LOK grips ordered.

·
Premium Member
13,794 Posts
I don't have a clue. Take that grip/frame to Ace Hardware....try different allen wrenches until you find one that fits.....then buy it. :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Anyone know the size hex wrench for the grip screws in the Q5sf? I have a box full of hex wrenches but too loose or too big. Set of LOK grips ordered.
Just got my LOK grips ,the BOGIES ,they are great. Way more traction,gun doesn't move at all in hands anymore.Just need more sizes to chose from.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just got my LOK grips ,the BOGIES ,they are great. Way more traction,gun doesn't move at all in hands anymore.Just need more sizes to chose from.

Pics mounted? Are they thinner" I've got LOK's on all my 1911's but one. So 9. Great grips. Still waiting for them to get their Tanfoglio Large frame grips worked out.

·
Registered
545 Posts
site says they are the same size. size options would be nice. emailed HK about the mag release extension and they said "in the future"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts