Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to buy a firing pin/striker pin for Q5 SF?

I recently acquired a new Q5 SF. I love it so much that I decided to use for competition. However, just before tomorrow's match I discovered that the firing pin/striker pin is broken. I did a quick search and am not sure where to buy a new one. Any help would be much appreciated.

(To be honest I am quite surprised by this. I have had it for only 1 month and put about 2,500 rounds through.)
Q5SF_brokenPin.jpeg

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
Call Walther Customer Service. They will replace it free of charge. (479) 242-8500. It will help greatly if you track down the part number and give it to the representative when you call. If you don't have a copy of the Q5 match exploded parts diagram, I'm sure it is online.

This will take about 4 days so your weapon will be out of commission until then because there are no aftermarket strikers that will fit.

I recently had to replace the backstrap of my P99c. I called on a Monday morning and had the backstrap Friday afternoon. I'd think your striker would be more easily replaced.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call Walther Customer Service. They will replace it free of charge. (479) 242-8500. It will help greatly if you track down the part number and give it to the representative when you call. If you don't have a copy of the Q5 match exploded parts diagram, I'm sure it is online.

This will take about 4 days so your weapon will be out of commission until then because there are no aftermarket strikers that will fit.

I recently had to replace the backstrap of my P99c. I called on a Monday morning and had the backstrap Friday afternoon. I'd think your striker would be more easily replaced.
Thanks. I will give it a try on Monday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts