Walther Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Apex was almost ready for market, then their tester didn't like the forward set trigger, so Apex is now redesigning the trigger, toalso fit the regular PPQ. Having tried that in reverse (PPQ trigger in Q5 SF), i don't know how that's gonna work. But, that's it for Apex for now. Source: brianEnos forum, one of the posters works for Apex
Thanks for the update. I can't visualize how that's going to work.... I hope they pull it off though.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Apex was almost ready for market, then their tester didn't like the forward set trigger, so Apex is now redesigning the trigger, toalso fit the regular PPQ. Having tried that in reverse (PPQ trigger in Q5 SF), i don't know how that's gonna work. But, that's it for Apex for now. Source: brianEnos forum, one of the posters works for Apex
So the tester thought the face of the trigger was too far forward? So they are redesigning it for the face to sit further back so it’s easier to reach? I hope this is the case, my trigger finger’s a little short.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone! This is what I’ve got into it so far. I’m looking into installing additional parts but, they are hard to find. There is a company called Division Mogul with headquarters in Ontario, Canada that sells the extended magazine release and other OEM parts in a “Special order” basis. Has anybody ordered parts from this company? Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
So yes, I'm back into the Walther family with the SF!

I've been following the various threads on aftermarket mods for the gun. I recently received my LOK thin grips and have attached a pic of my solution for those looking for an extended mag release. The mag button pictured is stock. Small file, 600-1200 sandpaper and patience. Added the Sprinco RSA with the yellow spring before any shots fired. Lowest power factor run is 115 and the highest is 142. No issues or complaints! The gun, for me, seems to like the 127-133 range in ammo with various weights. Current flavor is Atlanta Arms 115g Steel Challenge making 127pf. Step chambered barrels are normally faster with sealing off the gases. Enjoying this and the many threads!

Attachments

61 - 64 of 64 Posts