Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a Q5 Match SF Pro. It did not come with any adapter plates for a RDS. My Q5 Match Polymer frame did. I contacted customer service who told me none of the 2020 Q5 Match SFs shipped out with any adapter plates. Walther CS referred me to someone, then to someone else eventually pointing me to FN customer service. Anyone else have similar issues? I can’t seem to get any good response from either company on who can help me out with this issue. I feel like I paid a pretty penny and it didn’t come with the plates which totally defeats the purpose of getting a RDS ready gun. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why would they refer you to FN?

:unsure:
According to their CS, FN handles accessories and apparel for Walther as their sister company.
Well, today I got another email from FN CS referring me to another CS within FN itself. If it wasn’t so frustrating, I would say this is real comical. I’ll try to post a screen shot of the email. It is a couple pages long now.

·
Premium Member
13,494 Posts
This just seems strange. I know why they quit including the three plates (bean counters and money). Why include 3 different plates when in most cases the end user will only use one. But, so far, all anyone had to do is call Walther customer service and they'd send out '1' plate for free. Still saves Walther some money.

NEVER heard of a connection between Walther and FN.....strange for sure.👀

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
There was no plate with my Q4 SF I recently purchased (an astounding weapon I might add), but I knew they no longer came with the plates in the box, but they’ll send one for free. I emailed them the day I picked it up and registered it online, on a Monday. They responded Tuesday early morning saying it was already on the way. I received it on Wednesday afternoon. It is the aluminum version.

I have been to the range twice with it and have it dialed in nicely. This is a total keeper for me. I can’t believe how much I love it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts