Walther Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Walther-friends!

Anyone in Europe yet handled the SF?

In Finland we like to train in icy/snowy condititions.. For that the warm polymer-frame is ok.

However, because of the climate-warming (etc.) and our normal winter-spring-summer-autumn-routine, it seems to be possible to train without gloves overhere also.

I saw some videos, that some guys in Germany even had the SF?

Registered
Very nice! Congrats!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Taking down some empty 12cals. 10meters/+10yards. Nice firearms the Q5 SF 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Any ideas of holsters for Q5SF that are available in Europe? I see that waltherarms is marketing holsters for US that are not available here? Dara holsters are also hard to find here.

RH Pro does some, but the sites are czech-language only?

Im now carrying the Q5SF optics in a PPQ Safariland duty-style holster that has been heavily modified to fit.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, forgot the Long麓s Shadow-company.

Their products are available here in Finland and also contacted them earlier for a custom Walther-holster. They are a pro-LEO/MIL guys :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Im starting on slower pace with the Q5 SF.. :) less than 2k in 3 weeks. Still shooting with my trusty duty P99Q and old Q5 PolyFrame strongly!

About the SF: I quess I have pushed my self to controlled "A"-zone sub .20sec pairs than I did before. With the SF I do sub .20 from 16yards.

- aki

Premium Member
Great shooting ! That looked like a lot of fun.

Is that place just a normal range when not holding competitions ?

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
The range is a mix of military base麓s shooting range and municipal shooting sports center.

This time most of the shooting ( all except the two first long courses in the video ) was done in 25meters standard-pistol ranges. So the direction of shooting was really narrow as you noticed.

The local club however, has made those clever hardox-steel movable bullet-traps, so mid-range targets can be done.

Registered
Discussion Starter #19

^All the stages from the IPSC European Championships from Belgrade, Serbia.
Sry the mistake on my overall result, I was 38th instead of 32nd :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts