Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I am considering a rmr for my Q5, I know the base plates are for doctor, Leopold and trijicon, what other rmr's, if any, will fit these plates?

·
Registered
978 Posts
So, I am considering a rmr for my Q5, I know the base plates are for doctor, Leopold and trijicon, what other rmr's, if any, will fit these plates?
The RMR is a Trijicon. The Trijicon SRO will also fit this plate.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I guess I should rephrase, what other brands of rmr fit these plates, like vortex venom, holosun, burris ect....?

·
Premium Member
13,800 Posts
I've got a Vortex Viper mounted on one of mine. Would sell (the Viper) for the right price....might consider selling my Delta Point Pro. :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Vortex, Burris, and Doctor all use the same plate. Trijicon is Trijicon. Leupold uses the other plate included with the Q5. An FTP Alpha 3 and the Sig MAX both use the C-more plate which is the RTS-2 plate that you can get from Alpha Dynamics. The issue with the FTP Alpha 3 and the Sig Max is that you'll need to mill a tiny bit off the slide to accommodate for their longer length, or use a shim of some kind to build up the RTS 2 plate so it will clear the front of the slide. I had my slide milled.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vortex, Burris, and Doctor all use the same plate. Trijicon is Trijicon. Leupold uses the other plate included with the Q5. An FTP Alpha 3 and the Sig MAX both use the C-more plate which is the RTS-2 plate that you can get from Alpha Dynamics. The issue with the FTP Alpha 3 and the Sig Max is that you'll need to mill a tiny bit off the slide to accommodate for their longer length, or use a shim of some kind to build up the RTS 2 plate so it will clear the front of the slide. I had my slide milled.
Thank you, that's the info I was looking for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts