Walther Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Any recommendations on a holster for Q5 Match SF. I have red dot optics on it as well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm also interested in this. I'm eyeing a Dara OWB for steel challenge but not 100% sure on it yet. Also, will a Q5 SF holster retain a Q5 Poly?

·
Registered
978 Posts
I use a Com-Tac International for IDPA/USPSA/Steel Challenge. It left plenty of room for my Vortex Venom. It also comes with a 1.5 inch drop leg, in case you want to use it, which I do.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The BOSS Unicorn holster and Hanger are a must.Tried 3 different holsters. takes different holsters for Q5 and the Q5 SF. You can get the complete holster rig setup at Ben Stoeger Pro Shop.

·
Registered
212 Posts
The Comp Tac is the best bang for the buck and many of us use it. It will come as-is with the drop and offset and paddle at no extra charge if that floats your boat.
There are many fancier options that also are good, but they will cost you more $$ and likely have a longer wait time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a Red Hill Tactical (actually two of them, I liked the RH competition holster well enough to get a retention holster for 3-gun), and I have a Dara.

The RH is nicer but the Dara is possibly little more secure, but not as good of a fit. I had to mod the Dara slightly to take the SRO. Dara was quick ship and the RHT takes a few weeks. The RHT accepts standard belt attachment patterns, the Dara does not.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts