Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to get over 20rds in a mag with an extension? I had seen a post on facebook that a basepad and follower combo yielded 22 rds in the mag. I cant find the post now. I am looking to run in uspsa CO division

·
Registered
21 Posts
Taylor Freelance has +6 extensions for the PPQ and Q5 polymer frame. I use them on my Q4 TAC (21 +1) and they have worked great.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Use the Taylor freelance +6 round extension on the stock magazine and use the P320 follower and 11 coil spring combination from Grams spring. You will have to trim off the slide lock tab on the follower (which means will not get slide lock after the last round) and tweek trim the edges of the follower to get it to slide freely in the mag. With this combo you can fit 23 rnds in the magazine. It's a bit of a hard push to get the magazine to seat with 23 rnds so most guys only load 22 rounds in the 2nd magazine so it seats easy on a sporty reload. With 24 rnds at the buzzer and another 22 in the next mag you should never need a third reload in CO division.

Reactions: PrincessPewPew

·
Registered
71 Posts
For a +6 basepad there is only one color blue. It matches very close.

FYI the basepads sold on the Walther website are TF basepads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts