Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may want to avert your eyes....but for the rest of you....here it is...

The slide has been TiN coated. They did the extractor in gold TiN which I am fine with. Frame is stock plastic. Mag extension is cerokoted to match. I may do the mag well too...not sure I care. Barrel is TiN too.

The slide is fantastic. Really like it. Gun functions great...and literally just wipe clean.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,435 Posts
Some of you may want to avert your eyes....but for the rest of you....here it is...

The slide has been TiN coated. They did the extractor in gold TiN which I am fine with. Frame is stock plastic. Mag extension is cerokoted to match. I may do the mag well too...not sure I care. Barrel is TiN too.

The slide is fantastic. Really like it. Gun functions great...and literally just wipe clean.
Not my thing but I hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I'm sending my Q 5 slide in to them, because of the holster wear on the front and I'm hoping this coating is hard enough to prevent this from happening again.
From the time you sent it in until you got it back, how long did it take?

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
I invited myself after I read the first line of your post. This isn't your forum.

Stop with the snide comments and I'm done.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ignoring the question I see.

Just wish you would stop trolling with your nonsense.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
It's probably better if you do just put me on the ignore list. Do me a favor and ask anyone else who colors their pistol proudly to do the same.

It will probably be for the better.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, you can say all you want now....because I can’t see it.

Now back to sane conversation.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Waterdr. obviously the guys is a troll...Now he is doing it to be an ahole.

Again, he is the quintessential Cliff Claven internet dork.. The know-it-all insufferable troll who HAS to get into arguments over his supreme opinion.
And now he has locked on and will troll you at every turn. Everyone has opinions but he has to ram them down people's throats.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
apparently the Bling crowd is living rent free in your spacious head
:D

Says the guy who's on a thread that started with this:

"Some of you may want to avert your eyes....but for the rest of you....here it is..."

Right back at you.

The know-it-all insufferable troll who HAS to get into arguments over his supreme opinion.
And now he has locked on and will troll you at every turn. Everyone has opinions but he has to ram them down people's throats.
I guess the good thing about being here for 8 years now is that I have a pretty good amount of threads that people can look back on if they choose to, to see if this is true. The problem here isn't me, but please, keep trying. I gave up on you two, but others still read these threads, and I put out as much information as I chose to.

Leave the snide comments aside, and its over.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts