Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm excited about my new Q4... And wondering who else has one?

Also, Can the Forum Moderators create a Thread 'dedicated' To the Q4 TAC ?

Side note, I'm on wait-list with my local gun shop to receive the new, SilencerCo Omega 36M.

MY PLANS ARE TO 24/7:

-Install a RMR/ RED DOT SIGHT
- Attach a Light
- Buying and Attaching a Silencer; (SilencerCo Omega 36M)
And Holster it on my Thigh rig/thigh mount.
Thanks!
Thanks and looking forward to Future conversations etc.

Sincerely,
SouthPaw1180
LEFT-HANDED and Proud of it!

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
What do you plan to do with the Q4? Target, hunt, self defense, concealed carry? Do you know how you want to wear the holster? Hip / belt, iwb, chest, etc. does the holster need to accommodate a light, red dot, silencer? Do you have material preference? Leather, kydex, etc.
I have PPQ and a Q4. I have a kydex safariland for the q4 and a gunfighter inc Kenai chestholster for the standard PPQ. I love both guns and both holsters. I haven’t figured out how to comfortably ccw iwb with the PPQ yet, but I keep trying, LOL.

·
Registered
465 Posts
What ever u do. Don't cheapout on a belt. Get a purpose built gun belt. I'm a fan of ratchet style and my brand of choice is kore essentials.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MY PLANS ARE TO 24/7:

-Install a RMR/ RED DOT SIGHT
- Attach a Light
- Buying and Attaching a Silencer; (SilencerCo Omega 36M)
And Holster it on my Thigh rig/thigh mount.
Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MY PLANS ARE TO :
Install a RMR or dot
Attach a light
Attach a SilencerCo

And Mount it on a Thigh rig
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,816 Posts
Congrats on the PPQ Q4. There are quite a few quality holster makers out there making holsters for the PPQ. Quite a few can also accommodate the addition of an RMR as well as a light. But I'm not aware of anyone making a holster that would accommodate all that PLUS a silencer.

I really like these holsters https://www.daraholsters.com/?gclid...PdxxQP3T7yA6BXrARsqJZ9pSrm7p9QIBoCiVIQAvD_BwE

Here's my 45 in a Dara holster.

And a pair of slides I had milled for Walther plates.

And, here's another pair (a Q5 and a standard 5" I had milled for a Delta Point Pro)

Good luck in your quest to find a thigh rig for your silencer equipped Q4. When you get er' done, post some pictures.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You're reminding me that safariland really needs to get off their ass and make a 6360RDS for the PPQ with an optic and U-boat. I have ones that will work, but they aren't optics ready. For IWB I use a phlster floodlight, but I haven't ordered the OWB version yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts