Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick question for Q4 SF owners out there...

I purchased the the non-optics ready model and in reading some posts there should have been three 15-round magazines in the box. I believe this might only be for the optic-ready version?

No definitive info on Walther.com, some websites say 2, some say 3....and there are no good unboxing videos.

If you can confirm what you received with your purchase please let me know.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Q4 SF Optics Ready = two mags in my box.

Reactions: FVAL

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, thanks. I have 3 x 17 round mags being delivered next week from Botach which was referenced within these forums. On $19.97 + tax and flat shipping. Good stuff!

However, I’ll try reaching out to Walther and asking since there was another post where the OP said he called up Customer Service and had them send him the “missing” 3rd 15 round mag.

Stay tuned, thanks!

Q4 SF Optics Ready = two mags in my box.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I didn't purchase one but Walther has a Law Enforcement program (LE) as do many other firearm manufacturers. The "LE" models typically come with 3 mags.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Quick question for Q4 SF owners out there...

I purchased the the non-optics ready model and in reading some posts there should have been three 15-round magazines in the box. I believe this might only be for the optic-ready version?

No definitive info on Walther.com, some websites say 2, some say 3....and there are no good unboxing videos.

If you can confirm what you received with your purchase please let me know.

Thanks!!!
My Q4 sf optics ready came with 3 mags. There was only 2 in the case and I specifically asked where my missing mag was. The shop made things right and I went on my way.

While my background check was processing (takes 5 day in nj), I called Walther to ask and was told all the Q4 sf should have 3 mags included, and if mine didn't they would send one out to me. Not sure where the fault lies, but either get Walther or the gun shop to make things right.

·
Registered
204 Posts
My Q4 sf optics ready came with 3 mags. There was only 2 in the case and I specifically asked where my missing mag was. The shop made things right and I went on my way.

While my background check was processing (takes 5 day in nj), I called Walther to ask and was told all the Q4 sf should have 3 mags included, and if mine didn't they would send one out to me. Not sure where the fault lies, but either get Walther or the gun shop to make things right.
There is truth to what you say!
I just called Walther and they're sending out another mag for my wife's Q4SF that only came with 2.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The product listing in my Q4 SF OR clearly stated it came with 3 magazines. I only received two in the box. I contacted the dealer who sold me the pistol and they shipped me a 3rd magazine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This seems like a pretty widespread issue of sf buyers getting short changed on mags. Now I'm really curious if it is Walther or the dealers doing this.

Is Walther arms pulling what sig is doing with the 320, where they had a shortage of mags so only include 2, but with a voucher for a mag to be redeemed online? But in Walther's case they want you to contact them.

I'm glad everyone is being taken care of when the issue is brought up, but some clarification from Walther would be nice.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Walther hasn’t responded back to my email from last week, but I’ll try giving them a call. Thanks for letting me know everyone!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am loving everything Walther!

They confirmed that Germany had a run recently where they only supplied 2 x 15 round mags for guns that should otherwise have 3 x 15 round mags. So, good for owners to know if they recently purchased a SF, Navy, Tac, etc. 👍🏼

Great customer service! They’ll be shipping the 3rd mag in the mail.

And, thanks to this forum for the open dialogue to help get to the bottom of our “issues” easily!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts