Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered an armalaser for my Kel Tec P3AT and asked if anything was on the horizons for Walthers and was told they were working on a laser system for the PPK and PPK/S to be out sometime early next year. I was hoping for one for my P99AS as I like their instant-on feature, but thought I'd pass the info along to the PPK faithful and I did in that section.

But, Armalaser has a model request form on their site and thought it may be a good idea if like-minded P99 owners would make one out too. Maybe this will prompt them to make one for the P99 too.
Here is the link. http://www.armalaser.com

Their lasers are very high-tech and have a good reputation on the Kel Tec and other forums. Plus they retail for $159 and I bought my Kel Tec one for $139.

·
Registered
471 Posts
waltherboy, how is the beam intensity? The reason I ask is the armalaser is 3mw and the Walther laser for the P22 is rated at 5mw... Does the armalaser work well outside? What is the distance you can see it? Inquiring minds want to know...<grin>

Thanks for the heads up...

·
Registered
525 Posts
I've been tempted by one for my p3at too, but I want a real on switch and to be able to get it on a target without my finger on the trigger.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hal8000 @ April 23 2006,2:40)]waltherboy, how is the beam intensity? The reason I ask is the armalaser is 3mw and the Walther laser for the P22 is rated at 5mw... Does the armalaser work well outside? What is the distance you can see it? Inquiring minds want to know...<grin>

Thanks for the heads up...
The beam is very bright. You can see it in very lit conditions indoors and even in the early evening. I would say it is as bright as my Crimson Trace grips on my J-frame. The beam goes very far as well, certainly farther than you'll need.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Soybomb @ April 23 2006,6:07)]I've been tempted by one for my p3at too, but I want a real on switch and to be able to get it on a target without my finger on the trigger.
A switch would slow you down in a SHTF situation. You need it to activate immediately. You don't need to put your finger on the trigger to turn it on, you can just flick your finger in front of the trigger in the guard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts