Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Good price for the barrels, if you can get them for under $300 delivered. As for the mags, well, if they are not marked, you know what they say. See the FAQ.

James

·
Registered
47 Posts
Let see if he will do a group purchase on the mags. He sez they are pre-ban and there are no LEO markings. So they are as legal as the ones Earl is pushing. Ask for 10 at $30 bucks a pop? He might bite...

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
There are no restriction for you to purchase or import these pre-ban magazines as long as they are not marked.

Providing you don't live in a state that has outlawed them.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I'd like 2 also. And if he's got any P88 full size I'll take at least 1 of those if the price is the same.

·
Registered
47 Posts
He will take $37 each if we purchase 10 or $35 each if we purchase 20. Plus shipping. He is tracking down the shipping cost to Seattle now. We can prorate the shipping based on how many mags we each recieve. Send me an email if you're interested.

·
Registered
47 Posts
All, the group purchase is off. We tired to work a legal deal out and just couldn't make it work with any kind of real discount. If we split the order up to avoid the $100 import limit he wants $49/mag plus $10 shipping. Basically no discount at all. We can get the same mags from Robert for $11 more with out the risk of US customs pinching them. Sorry this didn't work out. The risk just isn't worth the reward.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts