Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy-

It seems that the PPSs are starting to hit, and a few of y'all are starting to get them. If you don't mind, would you indicated where you live (state or section of country is cool) and price point? I'm trying to figure out where they are actually landing for price.

That way if someone in NH (where I live) has one for $950, and other people are finding them in the area for $600, I know it high. Conversely if someone has them for $500 and they are going for $600, I know to grab all that I can and resell for $550, so everyone wins!!!

Thanks,

M

(I'm not looking for your personal info, so please don't get jumpy- I'm looking for- "I got one/found one in NH/ the Northeast. It is a 1st ed/ 2nd ed and it was low 500's/ mid 600's type of deal.)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Howdy-I'm trying to figure out where they are actually landing for price.

That way if someone in NH (where I live) has one for $950, and other people are finding them in the area for $600, I know it high. Conversely if someone has them for $500 and they are going for $600, I know to grab all that I can and resell for $550, so everyone wins!!!

Thanks,

M

(I'm not looking for your personal info, so please don't get jumpy- I'm looking for- "I got one/found one in NH/ the Northeast. It is a 1st ed/ 2nd ed and it was low 500's/ mid 600's type of deal.)

They're selling for $950 in NH?

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
I am in Utah... we are selling the black PPS for $539 +tax...but you got shipping and transver fee

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm assuming we're talking about the FE as I don't believe anyone has a black one for sale yet. I paid $550 for a slightly used one in CT

73, Bill

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm assuming we're talking about the FE as I don't believe anyone has a black one for sale yet.
73, Bill

There are several shops stocking and selling all black PPS's, right now! I wouldn't necessarily expect a bargain-basement price just yet, but they are indeed out there...

·
Registered
203 Posts
i'd like to know some prices as well. they seem to be starting out at a pretty good price point in the mid 5's. for me, shipping would be about $25 and i have a pawn shop that will transfer for $10.

so i'll buy a black pps, it's just a matter of when (i'm hoping by next summer). i'd like to see one in person so if anyone can comment on where you might see one in ks, mo, ia, mn, co, il, ne, ar, ok that would be awesome.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Ex MA Hole,
I am in NH also, bought my First edition PPS a few months back at a shop in southern NH. Since then have been checking around / thinking about picking up either another FE to save as a non-shooter as have my FE to the range often. Have been checking in with KTP every few weeks and hearing they may be getting some of the regular black production models in soon if that helps, they are a pretty good place to deal with.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
0849- Thanks for the heads up- I'm checking KTP and Rielly's frequently. I need to sell my old Impala before I do much, though.

I'll keep checking on them.

·
Registered
335 Posts
ex-ma hole I need to sell my old Impala before I do much said:
Whut cho' talkin' bout Willis? :eek:

Keep the Impala and save up for a new Walther...... New PPS's are made all the time, OLD Impala's aren't. :D

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy
(El Camino Lover)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm consolidating/ simplifying my life.

I have a '72 Bug that I stripped to restore. I have everything to put her back together. Except time. She's been sitting for 7 years collecting dust. I have a '68 Impala that I put MAYBE 200 miles on in the last two years.

My free time is spent at the range, or with my three year old, wife and dogs.

The cars are great, but I want to sell them to someone that will actually use them. The Bug has moved house to house to house to house (yes, four times). She's starting to rust away.

Why keep them, when I can sell them to someone that will use/ enjoy/ restore them?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm consolidating/ simplifying my life.

I have a '72 Bug that I stripped to restore. I have everything to put her back together. Except time. She's been sitting for 7 years collecting dust. I have a '68 Impala that I put MAYBE 200 miles on in the last two years.

My free time is spent at the range, or with my three year old, wife and dogs.

The cars are great, but I want to sell them to someone that will actually use them. The Bug has moved house to house to house to house (yes, four times). She's starting to rust away.

Why keep them, when I can sell them to someone that will use/ enjoy/ restore them?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Try ebay to sell the cars, they actually just ran a sale, waived the insertion fee. Sold my last three cars on ebay, went quickly, the types of cars you have would likely go quickly on ebay.

Mod, apologize for going off on a tangent away from PPS related, figured if we could help him sell the cars would bring about another PPS owner.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I just left my local shop and they have a 9mm all black PPS for $579 plus tax. They said I can get a better price, but they wouldn't divulge since I am still on the fence about buying. I just don't think I can justify the expense so close to Christmas, so I think I might pass on this one ... but I can sure hear it whispering in my ear to come back and get her.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just picked up an as new in box used PPS (black) at Adventure Outdoors today for $449. They had two new ones last week for $529 each. Nicks had them for $559. All sold out last week.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Price point

$449.00; wow; that may be the best price I have seen. I think the MSRP is right at $539.00? Anyway, enjoy. I love my FE and am jones-n for a black one to join in the fun. ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I went to Kittery Trading post this weekend, they had none in stock, but their computer indicated that the 1st ed was going for 635, and the 2nd ed was going for 550.

Also Riley's had a 2nd ed for $600

1 - 20 of 20 Posts