Walther Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at a P99 AS in 9mm with three 15 rnd mags and two 10 rounds. And meprolight sights, it comes with the box and all the little components. It is used with 750 rounds through it.... How much would this go for?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
My guess would be $ 600

3 15 round mags are minimum $75 (max $120)
mepro sights $70 to $90

But then again,,,, it's what it is worth to you....

·
Registered
149 Posts
at about 450-475 for the gun and 2 10 rounders, 30 bucks each for the used mags, and 30 -50 ish for the sights, I would say in the neighbor hood of 6-700 $ depending on year, condition, and location. Where are you at?
Wagemage

·
Registered
310 Posts
Uncut, if you have a source for 15-rd P99 mags for $25 each, let the rest of us know. Going price is more like $40!

As far as the gun, 750 rounds is nothing. NIB P99's are going for $600-$700 now -- especially with the hiatus in inports by S&W. What year was it made? That could make a difference. I'd say $500 is probably a good offering price. The guns should have come with two 15 (or even 16) round mags plus all the sights and backstraps....so those aren't "extras" that you should pay more for. Unless you live in Kalifornia, the 10-rd mags aren't very useful so I wouldn't pay more for those either. I'd say a $100 depreciation is reasonable. Kind of like a new car...the value drops as soon as you drive it off the lot.

Jim

·
Registered
525 Posts
New p99's come with 2 15 round mags, so they only get to add 1 of those to the price, the 10 round mags are low on value. $500-525 is what I'd call a good price.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Navy87Guy

I thought there was a post made about the $25 mags......
You can check your local Sportsman warehouse.... if they have them in stock, they are $25 for a NIB P99 9mm mag

I had checked about the 40S&W there but they didn't have any so I am not sure on the price on those.....
but I guess depending on how many you want they might place a order....

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Soybomb @ Mar. 28 2006,5:12)]New p99's come with 2 15 round mags, so they only get to add 1 of those to the price, the 10 round mags are low on value.  $500-525 is what I'd call a good price.
WAWAP77000FC WAL P99AS 9MM 4" BL 2-10RD
WAWAP77003FC WAL P99QA 9MM 4" MIL BL 2-10RD
WAWAP77010FC WAL P99AS 9MM 4" BL 2-15RD
WAWAP77013FC WAL P99QA 9MM 4" BL 2-15RD
WAWAP77014FC WAL P99QA 9MM 4" MIL BL 2-15RD
WAWAP77022FC WAL P99QA 9MM 4" BL 2-10RD

Not all come with 15 rounds...due to our friends in CA and other states.....and extra mags are extra mags

But then again,,, It's what it is worth to the buyer and what the seller is willing to take as a loss.....

·
Registered
149 Posts
It's a good arguing point for price that new p99's come with 15 round mags. However because he has the 2 ten rounders it may be safe to assume that his did not come with them and he paid extra, this will lead the seller not to let it go at the price you think its worth cause he paid more.

There is about a 40$ difference between getting the gun with the 10 round mags v. getting the gun with the 15 rounds mags.

Eiher way I would say don't spend more that the mid to low 600$ cause you wait around here long enough you can get it on the forum about that much.
Wagemage out

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He wants 575 plus 25 for shipping...It comes with two 15s not three because the third mag is a 16 rounder.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Gewehr, you might want to check out Gunsamerica. There were some pretty good deals there. I saw one P99 9mm listed for $400.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Gewehr43, since they aint makin any more of the older style, I figure the price on one in good shape will probablly just keep going up to some degree.
The price is "OK". Not too high, not too low. If you like it, hold your breath, jump in, and don't look back. I'll bet you will never be sorry, and if one comes along that's a better buy, then buy it too!
And if you don't buy it, tell US about it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanx Guys! Im going to look at the local pawn shops who are Walther dealers first this weekend. To make sure they dont have one cheaper even though they probably wont...

·
Registered
525 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wagemage @ Mar. 28 2006,10:06)]It's a good arguing point for price that new p99's come with 15 round mags. However because he has the 2 ten rounders it may be safe to assume that his did not come with them and he paid extra, this will lead the seller not to let it go at the price you think its worth cause he paid more.  

There is about a 40$ difference between getting the gun with the 10 round mags v. getting the gun with the 15 rounds mags.

Eiher way I would say don't spend more that the mid to low 600$ cause you wait around here long enough you can get it on the forum about that much.
Wagemage out
Them's the breaks
If you paid out the pooper for a hi-cap mag during the ban, it doesn't mean you'll make it back today. Sometimes product availability changes and you've got to take a loss.

Anyway that looks like the same picture I saw on gunbroker like last september when I was shopping for one... Personally I'm cold to the deal and would offer $550 shipped tops.

·
Registered
87 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Them's the breaks If you paid out the pooper for a hi-cap mag during the ban, it doesn't mean you'll make it back today. Sometimes product availability changes and you've got to take a loss.
Yep, I paid $75 for some 16 rnd mags during the ban. Still glad I have them though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts