Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was readyin my range bag & snapped this photo of most of my Pistols & Revolvers..
Walther P22, Walther PPK/S, Ruger SP101 9mm, Ruger SPNY 38, HK P7M8, Glock 19, Beretta92FS, Jennings J-22, SIG Sauer P225, Dan Wesson 357, Ruger MKII, & Taurus L-30..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Great-looking collection, sir. What- do you shoot 1 magazine / 1 cylinder for each gun, or do you spend 4 hours at the range ?!

Oh, there seems to be an ugly plastic, Glock-ish type gun invading your fine collection on the lower left.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Man, I need to get one of those lasers for my P22!!
They are nice, fantastic for plinking, and easy to sight-in. Now I just need the can...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kraut22 That's a Custom Arotek Glock 19 with 3.5lb trigger & onbourd Laser System, Note Red Activation Button on backstrap & Law2000 Laser on Trigger Gaurd, It also has Fiber-Optic front sight & a Smooth Glock 17s Trigger & Trigger Bar!! One of the smoothest slickest Glocks on the Planet..many More Custom Modifications, I let another Buddy Shoot a few strings with My Glock & He said He wants His like mine, Light Smooth Trigger with No overtravel.
And I speant about 5 hours at the range, I was out of .380 so the Walther PPK/S Didn't get any action this time.. She Was Feeling very deprived so I did the Grip Modification to Her Sunday!! That made up for it!!
Need Ammo!! Walmart!!
This Setion I Shot mostly 9mm 38Spl 22lr & 357 Magnum
But Also shot a AK-47 in 7.62x39 & AR-15 in .223 too!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Walther P22CF w/ Fake Can
I'm gonna get me one too Someday!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts