Walther Forums banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
My post from Jan 20th:
Just ordered a tac-tech-cal OWB holster for my newly arrived PPX .40 with SS slide.

Ordered JAN 20th. Over 7 weeks! Still waiting. Called - NO ANSWER - left message on Mar 10th. NO RESPONSE! Hmmmmm

BTW - Only accepted PayPal, so those funds are long gone.

Anyone with experience with tac-tech-cal?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Me, I'm expecting two holsters for my PPX, both have been shipped yesterday! Can't wait!
I've been using the IMI so far, but as it is only a Level I, I am not allowed to use it anymore.

·
Registered
410 Posts
My new KT Mech Duty II holster came today, so far it looks very good. I'll post some pics later this week (it's a horror week and it's continue to be...).

·
Registered
410 Posts
KT Mech Holster arrived. It's the Duty KT Akela with hood and thumb switch plus Taclight.
I put on the paddle which in my view is the most comfortable solution.

Kudos to KT Mech for being so fast. It took about 2 and a half weeks from ordering to delivery. I did some dry firing with it and it works well. I have to get used to the thumb switch but so far yes, this seems to be a fine duty holster. It will have to stand the tests during the coming weeks at the shooting range and in May during instruction.
by the way, the tan is in fact darker than on the flashlight picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Served daily, another holster for the PPX :D

This time it's the Stealth Gear ONYX IWB. I've had some IWB holsters before for different guns, but this one's simply the most comfortable one ever. Wow. It's really worth the money and the wait (4 weeks is absolutely fine, I would say).

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
When I got my Clinger I didn't think I would like wearing it at all,but slid it on and I can have it on all day and barely notice it. Was pleasantly surprised!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Evening all,

First post here, so a quick intro: I'm a mom of 3 boys, a farm wife, an office worker, with a small collection of firearms (restricted handguns & long rifle) and a wish-list that needs a trust fund :p

Looking for a drop holster to carry my PPX around the range (no public carry). Would love a leg holster that would accept my factory Walther OWB holster (the Walther PPX 9mm Range Kit).

Saw some replies about the IMI Tactical Drop Leg Holster. It doesn't say it'll accept the factory OWB holster, does anyone know that it does? Or doesn't? It *looks* to have the same center nut attachment.

Since it won't be used daily, nor will I be wearing for long periods of time, I don't want to spend a lot of cash. So the IMI Tactical seems to be what I'm looking for.

Thanks for your help guys (and gals!) :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought a really nice molded cowhide leather holster from The Holster Store and I can conceal carry my PPX on my hip and small of back. It draws very smooth and quietly and I bought it pre-molded so it only took one night wrapped in wax paper while holstered to stretch it slightly. It's been awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
To be honest I have had mine for about a year now it's hard weapon to conceal and carry. Open carry is ok side or hip or back I carry under the coat or jacket a lot so that's better for me for this type. If considering conceal and carry in side waist band I would go with like a sig 380 holsters and styles of carry really that depends on body structure what your comfortable with. Just have to consider what your going to be doing high activity font want your gun to pop out while your running and if your siting or standing walking or running. So have to take all that in to consideration

·
Registered
404 Posts
Good Evening all,
Looking for a drop holster to carry my PPX around the range (no public carry). Would love a leg holster that would accept my factory Walther OWB holster (the Walther PPX 9mm Range Kit).
It seems to be left to me to stir the PPX section of this site this evening. I don't have any good suggestions on this subject, but would like to know what the "Walther PPX Range Kit" is.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts