Walther Forums banner

101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Guys...Can anyone tell me if a Tagua quick draw OWB for a Glock would fit a PPX? I cant seem to find much info on crossfit holsters and as I own two PPX's (call me Captain Kirk, but I just love the HECK out of these guns!) I wanted to find stuff that won't break the bank - I'd rather spend money on ammo! :cool:

Thanks!

·
Registered
410 Posts
My PPX plus IMI

For a start I did go with the IMI Defense holster plus mag pouch. I'll be ordering an Alien Gear holster as well later. :) Edit: By the way, I do like the IMI holster for use on the range, it's a good, useful and safe holster.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
I bought a Theis EZ Clip. AIWB A little big with the big PPX but pulls nice and snug. Have a Theis kydex for CCP and happy with both. Quick

·
Registered
30 Posts
Do you have any issues with draw and the holster riding up with the gun?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just ordered a tac-tech-cal OWB holster for my newly arrived PPX .40 with SS slide. :)

$70 plus $5 for the addition of the TLR-4 Light / Laser.
$7 flat rate shipping.
$82 TOTAL. :confused:

Estimate 6 weeks!! :mad:

I did use my IMI (Walther Promo) holster the other day with my PPX 9mm. I agree with someone earlier who said it holds the firearm too far away from the body. I wonder if the paddle can be taken off and modified to work with a MOLLE pack?

·
Registered
123 Posts
My IMI holster just came. The retention button took a minute to get used to, but once I figured it out, drawing was natural. It does secure the PPX nicely. Just need to practice a bit more with it. I will be trying it out on Saturday for a Steel Challenge shoot and I will let you know how it goes.

I ordered one of the drop belt attachments so it hangs below my giant spare tire (I'm fat enough that when I have the holster at my belt line, the muffin top I create interferes with getting a good grip quickly). It won't be here by Saturday so I'll try that out at another shoot and compare them. I also ordered one of the molle attachments so I can keep the holster on my bug out bag unless I need it for shoots.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Really good concealed carry holster

Attached is photo of my recently purchased concealed carry holster for my PPX. The holster fits inside my pants (towards the side). I know it looks bulky, but even with jeans, and sitting in my car, it works fine (although it looks a touch bulky in jeans, less so with slacks. On the outside of the belt, it looks like a cell phone case. You can look at it at Ultimate Concealed Carry Holster.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
KRIZZ: Take a look at Clinger holsters - they can make standard and custom Kydex for just about any gun.

Just received my "Atom" carbon fiber kydex for my PPX 9 and practiced with it - once you get the tension just right (it was real tight out of the box, but a half turn on each Chicago screw did the trick). I don't have a laser on mine, but it is my understanding they CAN do that. BTW, it is a very comfortable rig.

Good luck!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just ordered my StealthGear USA holster... I showed the page to my wife.
Me: "It's gonna be expansiv in tan plus shipping to us, but I'm sure it's the best out there from what I read and heard."
She: "Is it safe?"
"Yes."
"Is it comfortable?"
"Yes. more so than most others"
"can you use it on duty?"
"Yes."
"Ok, I'll pay it"
"Whaa...yes."

So 45 days to wait. long time...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Took me three LONG weeks for my clinger...did not look very comfortable (being kydex and IWB) but first day wear and hardly knew it was there...
wife: Is that loaded
me: Is WHAT loaded
wife: the thing in your pants
me: you mean my PPX or...
wife: MEN! always got one thing on your mind
me: yeah...guns ARE great! :cool: :D

Reactions: PPX69

·
Registered
58 Posts
In today's mordern era, why are we forced to wait up to 2 months for a simp!e holster? Rhetorical, but just expressing some frustration!

Signed..... Still waiting for my holster!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I've heard of some custom made holsters taking up to six to eight months to be completed. In that case you may want to get a holster to get you by until then. I'm up to 13 holsters now for only six handguns.

101 - 120 of 140 Posts