Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like www.gunsamerica.com has 3 new PPS pistols for sale...

Too rich for my blood.. I'll wait a bit.:eek:

J.Pomeroy

·
Registered
358 Posts
Legendaryarms.com is where I got mine. They did have a new and used one, and plan to get more. I got a used one and if I like it enough I will sell the used one to a friend and get a new one.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Legendaryarms.com is where I got mine. They did have a new and used one, and plan to get more. I got a used one and if I like it enough I will sell the used one to a friend and get a new one.
InfernoMDM:

And then you will have another used one....:D :D

Jesse

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the price is pretty reasonable.
Pitmaster:

Obviously a few other folks did too, as I noticed all three were gone on todays pages..:D

I guess if I were without a cc firearm I would consider paying more for a PPS, but my P99c/AS will do me nicely until the supply of the PPS's increase, and the prices are more reasonable.

By the time I paid what, $639 for the PPS on www.gunsamerica.com, the $20 for shipping, plus $25 to my FFL dealer for accepting the transfer I'm into roughly $685.00 or so for a pistol that retails for MUCH less.. I believe "uncut" is saying the black pps's are selling for $539 in Utah, with shipping, ffl transfer fee still to be added.. Even then you still have approximately $100.00 less in the gun than what the seller is getting on GA.

Probably those Utah PPS's are "out of stock", but even so I would suggest they will start hitting the shelves in greater numbers after Christmas. I would rather wait and give my local dealer the business, and wind up saving roughly $100 is a nice incentive.

I'm not an "instant gratification" kinda guy. Guess if I were I wouldn't have a Seecamp LWS380 on order. :rolleyes:

I have absolutely no problem with other folks paying more for a PPS than I care to.. They probably have more money to start with. :)

Best Wishes,

J.Pomeroy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.