Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for guestimates on the value of a 4 yo PPS Classic that is in excellent condition. It has been fired approximately 500 times and thoroughly cleaned after each range session. Includes 2 magazines and an off-brand klydex holster.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I was was looking for Walther on Gunbroker and Armslist shortly after reading your post. So I checked out the PPS Classic (M1). One on Gunbroker for $300 starting bid with no buy it now, and no bids yet. Armslist they go for $325 to $425. All were used.

I also called my LGS to have them alert me if they get in any used Walthers. I asked the if they had sold any recently. They did sell one that they described a very good condition but no where near like new. They sold it with one magazine for $375 over the counter.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I checked out both the M1 and M2 PPS's and decided that I favored the M2 much more, what with the improved ergonomics and all. (personal preference only) So, I managed to snag a 2017 M2 in excellent condition, complete with three mags. and all the original goodies for $325.00 OTD. I have yet to fire it, but I'm hoping for the best!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Prices are all over the map. I just won a Gun Broker auction a couple days ago for a PPS M1 9mm with case, paperwork and 2 mags. It had a claimed 50 rounds through it and pics support that. $231 + $20 for shipping. I should see it next weekend at my FFL.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Prices are all over the map. I just won a Gun Broker auction a couple days ago for a PPS M1 9mm with case, paperwork and 2 mags. It had a claimed 50 rounds through it and pics support that. $231 + $20 for shipping. I should see it next weekend at my FFL.
What was the date code. Was it imported by S&W or Walther Arms Fort Smith.
Thanks

·
Registered
817 Posts
Thanks

My PPS M1 has a year video of BE and serial number ALxxxx.
I purchased it at the old price just before the big price reduction prior to the PPS M2 release.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts