Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
4,588 Posts
The first 250 are in the US....... there is more to come from what I understand...but all are sold according to Walther. Not sure how they do it as is shot serial 052 or 054 while being here so they might be in a higher serial range or have a different serial number as the one I shot did not have the promised PPS prefix from the advertisement
I have some more info too.....
optional mag release safty for some states.... it was built around the .40S&W so the 9mm is a dream to shoot..... after the first 1000 no more test targets...

· Premium Member
4,588 Posts
Steve
can you give me some info on the serial number on your PPS or part of the serial.....
I shot one here in Germany with the serial 0052 and was wondering if the US market is getting a different prefix - the one I shot had a 2 letter prefex and not the promised PPS prefix

· Premium Member
4,588 Posts
Well this is for sure interesting.... I bet there is different serial #'s then for the american market.....
this is the one I shot while being in Germany........

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.