Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GunPro.com has the M2 LE version @ $339 and the regular M2 version @ $259. Description is a little fuzzy concerning the number of mags included.

Don't know what the reputation of GunPro is, as a dealer.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I prefer the classic, and if I were going to pick up a second, I'd want them to be the same, but that is pretty close to "I'll buy one at that price"

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had the M2 LE and sold it awhile ago and have bought another M2 non LE. I prefer the regular three dot sights to the Phosphorus sights. Never saw the Phos. sights as anything useful. If the gun is concealed how would the sights get charged. keep it simple.

·
Registered
284 Posts
GunPro.com has the M2 LE version @ $339 and the regular M2 version @ $259. Description is a little fuzzy concerning the number of mags included.

Don't know what the reputation of GunPro is, as a dealer.
Better link? All I can find at the domain you listed is $342 or higher...

·
Registered
143 Posts
I prefer the classic, and if I were going to pick up a second, I'd want them to be the same, but that is pretty close to "I'll buy one at that price"
I do as well, but that price is insane. Sadly the PPS M1 didn't appear in the 2019 catalog (nor did the P99), so it might be a good time to look for another PPS M1 before they get even more rare than they are.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Hmm. I wonder if Walther is coming out with an updated PPS with higher capacity before too long.

Reactions: yayankee
1 - 10 of 10 Posts