Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will there be a OD PPS in the near future? Ide like to have it instead of blk, but since they never produced a P99c in OD it probably isnt going to happen. dark earth would also be a good color.

·
Registered
529 Posts
will there be a OD PPS in the near future? Ide like to have it instead of blk, but since they never produced a P99c in OD it probably isnt going to happen. dark earth would also be a good color.
DD: Holy crap! I'd be pleased just to get the black standard one I am waiting for! I guess it doesn't hurt to think ahead, from your point of view.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think we will see many colors offered for the PPS, Walther plays with colors more than any other manufacture. The G22 comes in at least five colors (I know of: Black, OD, Carbon, and two types of camo), the P22 comes in at least five, and of course the three for the P99.

The PPS already has two

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
For the P22 and G22 we have so far
black
blue-grey
carbon
OD
two different types of cammo
and the P22 now also comes in the same style as the first edition PPS frame

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
For the P22 and G22 we have so far
black
blue-grey
carbon
OD
two different types of cammo
and the P22 now also comes in the same style as the first edition PPS frame
Don't forget "Desert Camo". I have one of the P22s in that flavor. They kinda grow on you.

I have a Black/OD/Desert Camo P22. No G22s :(

James

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Let's see some folks were talking switching out frames, now there is talk of OD, dark earth and camo PPS's ..... the black ones haven't been shipped, freakin' Kalifornia hasn't approved them, and other folks are saying this gun is still "out for testing"!!!!

............my head is spinning!! :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts