Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow waltherians. We understand the majority of Americans HATE euro mag releases. But I know I'm not the only one who gets aroused when my finger hits that paddle and see the mag ferociously eject out of the mag well. Walther genuinely cares about its customer and switched to the American button style release, but I'm curious to know how Europe feels about this change, do they have M2s with euro mag releases? Is there any hope of walther making M2s with euro style releases? There has to be others out there that is hoping and praying for walther to consider this....

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
Look at it like this...

How many Europeans carry concealed, compared to how many Americans carry concealed, and that alone ought to tell you why.

Of course, us Americans (well, some of us) can't seem to realize that paddles are superior.

I'll stick with my Classic. It just works.:D

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Grab a Classic, they were going dirt cheap at one point. I just never liked the feel of that version in my hand at all. I love the M2 but I’m with you about the paddles. I’m good using them on my P99c, P99 and Q. They get more love anyway.

·
Registered
120 Posts
And this is why I specifically purchased the M1. Also the trigger felt so much better than the M2 laying next to it. GARY

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I have both. I prefer the M1's trigger and Paddles. Yet the M2 feels better in my hands.

Funny thing is most of the YouTube "Experts" like and rave about the paddle mag release. Yet the Typical American Fudd doesn't...and who does Walther go with, the American Fudd.

My subjective opinion of course...

Reactions: Zebra and 23738

·
Registered
685 Posts
Nah, zero chance of it happening. Suck it up and push the button. Seriously, either one is fine with me. I just like the M2's grip better.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
You could always do this. Swap the Slides...

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
I wouldn't mind a M2 with the paddle option however, the American button version on the PPS doesn't bother me. The PPQ however, well that's one that I really hope they eventually offer a paddle option M2 variant of.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts