How is your trigger after the recall

• The trigger is better now

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A poll to get to the point. I'm happy that people are getting their returned PPS back in X number of days etc. etc.

BUT, the real issue is, is your trigger, better, worse, no change or you aren't about to send it back and take a chance.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Sorry...I didn't know there already existed one. I was getting email notices on the thread that announced the recall and quite frankly was getting tired of reading when I sent it, how screwed up FedEx is, how long has it been gone...ad infinitum... So I thought a poll like this would get down to the important question. Guess someone else had the idea first...Mods, please remove this poll/thread.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sorry...I didn't know there already existed one. I was getting email notices on the thread that announced the recall and quite frankly was getting tired of reading when I sent it, how screwed up FedEx is, how long has it been gone...ad infinitum... So I thought a poll like this would get down to the important question. Guess someone else had the idea first...Mods, please remove this poll/thread.
You could unsubscribe from the recall thread to stop getting notified.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You could unsubscribe from the recall thread to stop getting notified.
Yes, I'm aware of that but I liked seeing how the recalled trigger repair was evaluated by those who got their firearms back. I just got tired of sifting through all the timelines etc. Thought a poll would cut through the superfluous info and get to the point. Apparently someone else thought of that earlier...Great minds think alike. Nuff said.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts