Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a used, but like new Walther PPS M2 rmsc (the one that came milled from the factory). However, I am not the second owner of this gun, and the guy i bought it from said, when he bought it, the gun came without the red dot. As a result I have a pps m2 with 4 holes in the top of the slide. I emailed Walther, and they said they never made a slide cover. Does anyone know of any after market options? I haven't been able to find any, so i came here as a last resort. Any help is appreciated!

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
What fits that milled slot perfectly is a Shield RMSc. Sounds like the original owner either removed the RMSc and kept it for himself or sold it. Then sold the pistol, telling the buyer that all they had to do was get a factory cover plate. I honestly don't know if Walther makes a cover plate for the PPS RMSc......I'm thinking they don't.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I emailed them a couple days ago and this was their response

"While some of the early models of the pistol came with a cover, it didn't actually fit the pistol, any of them aside from those few initial one didn't come with one as Germany decided to scrap the idea for them unfortunately"

·
Registered
330 Posts
I emailed Walther a few weeks ago, asking about the plate. Got the same response as you. They never fit properly, and they nixed the idea. None available. I worked tool & die for 15 years, and cant see why this couldn't be corrected. But not my call. Must be more to the story. JMHO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts