Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
TruGlo now lists its new TFX Pro as available for the PPS. I asked whether the listed sight would work for the M2 as well as the Classic and just received the following reply:
-----
We expect to be shipping our latest sights for the Walther PPS in approximately 6 – 8 weeks.

We have not confirmed these will work correctly in the PPS M2.

TFX TG13WA2A
TFX Pro TG13WA2PC
------

On the other hand, several knowledgeable people on this forum has assured that sights for the Classic also fit the M2.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already ordered the TFX sights. What worries me is that the same sight is supposed to be zeroed for 9mm and 40 S&W. Anyone know if their Truglo sights zero on the first PPS model?

Sent from my bunker in the desert using Tapatalk

·
Registered
211 Posts
So they will be the same as the P99/PPQ sights right? I have a set of TFX Pros for P99 that I've been told are the same as the PPS sights. I was going to put them on my PPS classic but I'll be ordering a M2 so I will put them on those and will report back soon as I get it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yep,
From what I've read on the different night sight manufacturers websites that they are the same. Looks like Trijicon HD sights are the same for 9mm and 40 too. I guess the short carry guns use the same sight for both calibers.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Good to know. So from perusing this thread, PPS M1 and M2, P99C and PPQ (not counting the SC) can all use the same sights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts