Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been noticing the last couple of days, the led was getting dimmer/smaller. It finally bit the dust. So, I changed the battery, no change. Changed to another battery ( new Duracell ). Same results.
Contacted Shield, got a shipping label printed, will return it Mon. for repair/replace. Since they are in England, it'll likely take a while.
Since there was no adapter plate with the gun, & none available, it'll be bare bones for a while. :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one on my pcr, scratched to hell. As soon as the Holosun 407k come out I'm buying 2. One for the pcr and one for the pps m2

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one on my pcr, scratched to hell. As soon as the Holosun 407k come out I'm buying 2. One for the pcr and one for the pps m2

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Depending on how the issue with mine turns out, I may go a different route
myself. Battery life ( which is advertised at 2-3 yrs ), has been 2 - 3 months.
Not satisfied with this unit.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good, RAks. I like the feature where you can still use the RSMC if you want.
Pricing doesn't sound too bad either. The RSMc from Shield, runs around $300.
I'll give it a better look when it hits the shelves. I'm returning my RSMc back to Shield today, of course they're in England, so no telling how long that will take, or how well the repair/replacement works out. So far. I've been disappointed with battery life & dot life. Not as advertised.
BTW, thank for the video, helped a lot.
Cheers, Larry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts