Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I recently purchased a PPS M2 LE and am incredibly happy with it. It's my first handgun so I'm now in the market for suitable holsters and other accessories. I wanted to check with you all to get your recommendations for an on belt (not in waistband) magazine holster that can best accommodate 2 PPS M2 mags. I've seen several options for standard 9mm mags online, but I want to hear what PPS owners suggest before I make a purchase. Sorry if this has already been addressed, I'm new to the forum.
Thanks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey all,
I recently purchased a PPS M2 LE and am incredibly happy with it. It's my first handgun so I'm now in the market for suitable holsters and other accessories. I wanted to check with you all to get your recommendations for an on belt (not in waistband) magazine holster that can best accommodate 2 PPS M2 mags. I've seen several options for standard 9mm mags online, but I want to hear what PPS owners suggest before I make a purchase. Sorry if this has already been addressed, I'm new to the forum.
Thanks!
Try here
Maybe here
And here

What's the manufacture date of your gun?
https://www.copsplus.com/magazinepouches.php

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
I'm weird because I use multi-tool belt cases for my magazines. They have several advantages, including lower cost and they just plain do not scream GUN. I get them on eBay for $3 each and they hold my PPS and P99 mags equally well (in addition to my non-Walther magazines with the exception of my 22LR magazines which are tool long).

·
Registered
13 Posts
For an inexpensive option, I can suggest the Blackhawk QCQ single stack 9 Double mag carrier. While not ideal, it is working well for shooting in the league. The little catch on the left side of the mag catches a little, but it wears a plastic groove in the mag carrier. With a proper adjustment, it will keep full mags in place when held upside down. I wouldn't do somersaults with it, but it works for training pretty well.

Cook Holsters makes singles and doubles that will also work, but a lot more expensive. They can be sued in either OWB or IWB.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I got my holster and extra mag carrier from Vedder. Completely satisfied with both!!

Reactions: Micron
1 - 7 of 7 Posts