Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a new Walther PPS M2 LE (3 magazines, phosphoric sights) Friday. Really good prices on them right now and Walther has added the PPS to the PPQ "Love it or get your money back 30 day guarantee" program: http://waltherarms.com/guarantee/
I had one three years ago, but ended up selling it to get a revolver I wanted at the time. They were about $130 higher when I bought then than can be found today.

I took it out to the gun range yesterday and today in beautiful sunny warm weather for a couple of short sessions. Grip is narrower than revolvers I have been shooting, but I got acclimated to that quickly and all was well. No mechanical or firing issues using Federal and Fiocchi 115 grain brass factory ammunition and accuracy was very good.

We are very fortunate to have such a variety of pistols (especially carry-size polymer 9mm) available to us at reasonable prices. A plentiful supply of guns and ammo on the market makes it hard not to try new stuff!

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
The PPS M2 is one of the best guns I have ever owned. Its ergonomics are wonderful and that contributes to accuracy. it is heavier than most polymer guns in its size but that reduces recoil. Its nearly full length slide rails assure little side movement in the slide, stabilizing the barrel and adding to accuracy. It is a fine gun that you can bet your life on.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Congratulations! It is a great little shooter.

Sootch00 a firearms YouTube personality calls these days the golden age of firearms.

-- Mark

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I had to change out the sights in mine. One of the inserts started falling out. I went with Trijicon Orange HD's.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I bought a Sig P365 and while I like it fine, the PPS M2 is still my favorite all around carry gun. The little Sig is going to be nice to have, I think, but I know and trust my M2 so it’s going to continue to be a major player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts