Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I messed up bad. I field stripped my PPS M2, cleaned it and oiled it for the first time. I wanted to see how smooth it was after oiling it, so without putting back the recoil spring and barrel, I slid the slide back on. It went on easy, but now I can't remove it. I hope there is some way to accomplish this, or I just ruined a brand new PPS M2 :(

·
Premium Member
14,304 Posts
Jerry, I don't have a PPS, but you might try this. Pull the trigger all the way to the rear and hold it there as you move the slide forward as far as it will go. Now you can release the trigger and push the takedown catch down as usual and push the slide the rest of the way off the pistol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Problem Fixed

Thanks for the recommendation, but right after I posted this cry for help, I went to you tube and found the answer. All is fine now. I simply had to pull the trigger, then line up the slide as if in battery, then push the take down catch and slide it forward. Here is the video. What would I do without the internet and you guys who are so helpful. Thanks again for caring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts