Walther Forums banner

41 - 60 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
My M2 arrived today and it feels great. My holster is also a perfect fit for it. It fits my hip just right but I didn't care for it in the appendix position. I don't care for that type carry anyway and it could just be my gut. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Add Nelson Holsters to the list

If you want the most comfortable holster for you m2 definitely check out Nelson Holsters. James is a pleasure to do business with and you will absolutely enjoy owning one of his holsters.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I sent R Grizzle Leather an email to see if he's going to make a HC holster for the M2 (he already makes one for the PPS). I like his and Mitch Rosen's high riding pancake holsters better than anything I've seen, tried or read about. I use Mitch's UPL-EXP for my G26 and it is EX-CEL-LENT!!! That said, however, the PPS M2 is a little longer in the grip than the G26, and that can make a difference. The UPL has no cant, and although it works well for the G26, the extra .2"+ length may be better suited for the equally awesome R Grizzle HC which has a cant that will compensate for the extra length (albeit at the expense of the most comfortable draw, but it's not that big a difference—both companies are GREAT!). Mitch (or one of his people) said he didn't have plans for making an M2 at this time, but that he would contact me if he decided to make one on his next run. If anyone is interested in the Mitch Rosen and/or R Grizzle holsters, I would send them a message inquiring about it now. The sooner they make them the quicker we can get them. The turnaround is a couple of months typically because they are small businesses and in high demand, and summer will be here before we know it.

P.s. I've heard people say the difference between M1(Classic) and M2 won't matter for leather, but like I said, Mitch Rosen makes PPS holsters but they're not claiming it to fit the PPS M2. If R Grizzle says his classic PPS holster will fit fine, that's what I'm ordering personally.

·
Registered
257 Posts
What are you going to carry with? why?
I heard back from R Grizzle Leather today. Although it's not posted on their website yet, they just ordered the dummy Walther PPS M2, so they're taking orders (and it's about a 13 week wait). If you're not familiar with their holsters, they are very high quality. It's a small business run by his immediate family. I've heard nothing but great things about them and their products. The PPS is such a fine quality firearm, I personally want to get a nice holster for it (and they work much better usually). I really love the HC (High Country) OWB design. That type of holster is perfect for this size pistol in my opinion. It's comfortable and made to hug your body while still concealing very well. I don't have one, but I have the Mitch Rosen version which is virtually identical (which is not being made for the M2 as of yet). The Mitch Rosen, however, does not have the reinforcement, a cant, or sweat guard. You can order the R Grizzle HC with or without a cant, and he told me you can order it without a sweat guard if so desired (though that's not apparent on their website). I use this style holster for my G26 and it works awesome. I personally will order one with the cant because the PPS is a tad bit longer than the Glock 26. If you're wearing it from 2-3 o'clock, you're probably good with or without the approximate 10 degree cant. If you wear it beyond 3 o'clock (e.g. 4:30-5 o'clock), it's usually a good idea to have a cant in my opinion. That said, he has many other designs as well.

OWB Holsters - R Grizzle Leather

·
Registered
289 Posts
vip3r please be sure to post follow up I have been looking at Vedder for a couple weeks now just have not made the purchase yet
hollowpointt, though it's for my 1911, here's a couple picks of Vedder Holster. High quality and much adjustable and tuckable, took less than a week to get. May grab one for the PPS too.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes, SHTF GEAR now has their new PROTOS IWB holster for the PPS M2.

I love mine for my XD-S 3.3 and that would be my choice for my
M2 in my near future.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Definitely look at The Nelson Stealth and the Crossroad Holster. Both are super comfortable and really nice work. Nelson all leather and the Crossroad a single clip kydex hybred

·
Registered
199 Posts
Received both my (RH / LH) IWB clip holsters from JM Custom Kydex. (LH is for me, RH is for the Mrs.)

Holsters are well made and well finished.

Spec is:

- JMCK IWB version 3
- Walther PPS M2 9mm
- Black 0.080" kydex
- 15 degree cant
- medium sweat guard
- 1.5" clip

Fit is tight and secure. I used this holster at Tactical Conference 2016 in Memphis, and shot 164 rounds from concealment. Extremely happy with this choice.

www.jmcustomkydex.com

41 - 60 of 296 Posts