Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the PPS M2, and I wanna add some stuff to it. I got the extra 8rd mag for it, but thats about all I've really seen. I want to get a wallet pocket holster for it. For most people it aint gonna fit there but for me it does. I really like this gun and I wouldn't wanna have to trade it for a damn Glock 43, but if my favorite method of carry is there, then I need the right holster for it. Does anybody know of any company that has a wide selection of Walther accessories? I would also like some of those +2 magazine extenders like they make for other pistols. Thank you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
First, the holster. I don't have it, but this one looks interesting:

https://www.vedderholsters.com/pocket-locker/

As far as a company that has a wide range of Walther accessories, I can't really point you towards one. There are a lot of vendors out there who offer things for Walther pistols, but I wouldn't call it a wide selection. As far as I know, there are no +2 extenders for PPS mags, but I really think they aren't needed. On the single stack, the 8 round mag extends plenty far. I use them exclusively. You may also want to replace the sights, and there are a number of manufacturers for these. I like Meprolights. Also, I have Talon Grips on all of my Walthers. The ones on my PPS and my PPS magazines have been on for over a year with no sign of coming loose, and they really help with the grip feel.

Don

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Other than sights, the PPS just does not need much. This is just my opinion of course but the money might be better spent on ammo and practice.

There is just not a crying need for 3rd party stuff. The gun does what it needs to out of the box.

I shoot mine fairly often and I cant think of much I'd change or than sights. I can't say the same thing when I shoot my Glocks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
You could look into Talon grips.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I added the LG-482 Laserguard from Crimson Trace. I like it - even though it really limited holster options.

I carry that in the holster from Crimson Trace made for the combination. Before I got that holster, I was carrying it in a sticky holster, which was okay. Dara makes a holster for it, which I haven't tried as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I added the LG-482 Laserguard from Crimson Trace. I like it - even though it really limited holster options.

I carry that in the holster from Crimson Trace made for the combination. Before I got that holster, I was carrying it in a sticky holster, which was okay. Dara makes a holster for it, which I haven't tried as well.
The Crimson Trace will probably be one of my next gun accessory purchases.

Does it drain the battery if you leave it in the holster?

I have waited and waited for Streamlight to come out with a TLR-6 for the PPS M2 but alas it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Picked up ppsm2 Sunday with mepro night sights. Love this gun. Ran several mags of sig 147grn vcrown thru it this evening. No issues at all. Shoots so much better than the glock 43 I was carrying. Recoil impulse seems softer, better trigger. Anyways I regulated the glock to the safe for time being. However my block has the trijicon hd sights with orange ring, which puts mepro to shame. Anyone know if you can just purchase the hd front sight for the PPS? I searched trijicons website and only found the full sets. I can find the front sight only for glocks,xd,and others, but not the PPS. My plan is to just change out the front to the hd, and keep the metros on the rear. Any suggestion? Thanks for letting me join. Wished id look at Walther pistols long time ago
Welcome aboard! As I recall you can call Trijicon and they will sell only 1 to you even though its not typically available tha way.

·
Registered
1 Posts

what holster did you get to fit the laser?

·
Premium Member
3,463 Posts
I have the PPS M2, and I wanna add some stuff to it. I got the extra 8rd mag for it, but thats about all I've really seen. I want to get a wallet pocket holster for it. For most people it aint gonna fit there but for me it does. I really like this gun and I wouldn't wanna have to trade it for a damn Glock 43, but if my favorite method of carry is there, then I need the right holster for it. Does anybody know of any company that has a wide selection of Walther accessories? I would also like some of those +2 magazine extenders like they make for other pistols. Thank you.
Don't know what a wallet holster is but these pocket holsters look good and can be used for the PPS.

DeSantis Super Fly Pocket Holster For GLOCK 26/27 and Other Compact Autos Ambidextrous Nylon Black M44BJE1Z0 | Cheaper Than Dirt

PPS accessories are basic and standard. If you're looking for glock type selection the PPS and in fact Walther was the wrong choice.

·
Registered
125 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts