Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Walther sell or for that matter anyone else, a PPS M2 9mm 7 round finger rest?

I'd like to swap the 6 round bottom plate for one of a 7 rounder.

All leads welcome. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I looked for the item fir hours on the Web. Could not find it. Ended up selling my 6 round mag on eBay for $24 and spending $10 on top of that to buy a 7 round.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you, Sir.

I was slowly reaching the same conclusion. Next up, the EU. Will post here if I find them there.

I don't mind the capacity of the six rounder. It's just that I prefer more than 1 1/2 fingers grasping the grip.

·
Registered
128 Posts
According to the PPS M2 Parts Diagram, you'll need the following components:

2807823 - Magazine butt plate M
2687950 - Magazine butt plate keeper M
2814404 - Dust cover

There's the possibility that you'll be able to order those items from Walther USA in Fort Smith, AR, but given how they price their parts, you'll probably be better off just buying a new 7-round magazine.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello,
As soon as I purchase what I need I will post the details. Almost there.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Got it. Purchased from Walther Arms. Call 479-242-8500, press 7 for parts.

Use the parts number specified by dleong. Need all three parts.

Total cost including shipping to Florida--- $13.72

Btw, a lot less complicated than trying to buy from the EU (Germany or Italy). Total length of the phone call, including exchanging pleasantries with the efficient customer service representative, 10 minutes.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
@jehzsa, thanks for pursuing this and coming yo with a beneficial, affordable, and valuable solution for we who want to refit our magazines.

Reactions: jehzsa

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My pleasure, Sir.

I was told that the order would be delivered within 5-7 days. That sure beats Europe insofar it would spend a minimum of 2 weeks to clear in New York and half a week more to get it to Tampa.

Btw, ask them to send you a confirmation email when it's shipped so you can track it.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, guys. Posted a mistake.

Just checked my card statement and the total cost including shipping was $13.47 instead of the $13.72 previously reported.

I guess either the excitement affected my hearing or it's an age thing. :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
I typically carry with the 7 and use the 8 as the spare. I do like still having the 6 though as sometimes it's useful for deep conceal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts