Walther Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an idea what a used M1 goes for?
My wife wants to get a different gun as she doesn’t like the paddle release.

·
Registered
629 Posts
9mm or .40? The 9mm has been going for $325-425 depending on condition and how bad the buyer wants it. .40 can still be purchased NIB for under $400 if you get lucky on gunbroker.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I once looked for a PPS M1 Classic used. Could not find one. If the gun is in good condition it is likely to grow in value for collectors. It filled a unique niche in the field of small 9mm pistols. I did see a new one for sale the other day for $400.

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
If Walther had spent as much promoting the PPS Classic as they did making the CCP, they'd have sold literally tons of them.

It is and was a very underrated gun. I love mine and wouldn't part with it for the world.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Pricing is all over the place in my area. I purchased both of my M1's used.
The 9mm was $220 and my .40sw was $200.

My LGS has a 9mm for $370 and .40sw for $350. Both of these guns are on consignment.

Shop around, until you find a deal.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm glad I looked into this post, I was thinking in getting rid of my M1, I'll keep it now is not taking much space in the safe, mine is in .40 though.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Glad you’ve decided to keep it. I believe that’s a wise choice. Each to his own but I love my PPS m1! Mine is in 9mm but I actually prefer.40. Weird I know. I just happen to love the .40 S&W.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Your fleet sounds like mine. My Normal EDC is a G27. My must have thin and lighter is PPS M1 and my “I’m working outside,on the farm-whatever and I don’t care what happens to it gun” is my 9mm Shield.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Glad you’ve decided to keep it. I believe that’s a wise choice. Each to his own but I love my PPS m1! Mine is in 9mm but I actually prefer.40. Weird I know. I just happen to love the .40 S&W.
agree with the .40 love, most of my SD are in .40 or .45ACP, but firing the .40 PPS is brutal though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My PPS M1 9mm is my EDC. Great pistol, I was lucky to find a barely used one at a good price. I find the paddle release to be better for me. My other carry is an HK P2000 9mm also with a paddle release.

·
Registered
268 Posts
The M1 is a great carry gun, carry mine in the summer and go with my p99 in jacket weather. Really like having the same mag.release on both.

·
Registered
50 Posts
picked up one today 249.99 two mags and orig case. condition is good can see a bit of wear on the muzzle from holstering, shot great. love it

its funny i thought i was being cheap by not buying the m2 LE on buds right now for 298$ , after reading this thread and hearing about this little niche turns out i was just being smart

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got mine for $375. With tax it was OTD at about $410. New in box 3 mags (6,7,8 rd)with NS. I did swap them out for Trijicon HD’s though. This was about two months ago. LGS has that pistol since the day they opened (2013). No one ever gave it a look he said. I snatched it up the moment I saw it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts