Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is this pistol rated for +P rounds? Plan on carrying Speer Gold Dot’s. I fully believe in this round for SD. Just wondering what Walther’s warrenty/recommendation is on +P ammo. FYI I would never shoot +P+.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Manual says +P will cause premature wear and tear, but is safe to shoot from it. Manual also says not to shoot +P+ .

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
I use +p 124gr in mine...I don't shoot a lot of it...probably 750-800 rounds in the last 4 or 5 years. Everything looks as it did when the gun was new, but then, I also use a DPM recoil spring assembly...of the recoil reducing variety. There's a little bit of reduction, someone who hasn't shot it very much probably couldn't notice the difference, though. :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sorry full of questions. I have a new Clinger holster for my PPS M1. I’ve also got a Lenwood that’s silky smooth holstering and unholstering the pistol. However the Clinger holster is extremely rough and hard when performing the same action. It doesn’t just “slip in”. Yes, I’ve adjusted the screws a lot and I’m very use to doing this on these kydex holsters. Anyone got suggestions on how to smooth out a Clinger holster and make it better? They are a super price but.... kinda know why now. Not knocking them. Just, I’ve got/had better. Just would like to have this one in the carry rotation too. It’s a Clinger v3 Stingray. I want it to be good.
Thanks for any advice or tips.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts