Walther Forums banner

21 - 40 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Lobo Gun Leather...

...is one vendor not yet mentioned. All leather, beautiful work, and not overly expensive. He built one of his excellent snap-loop pancakes for my M&P but he does IWB and other styles as well. Tooling available for the fashion conscious.
I'm experimenting with kydex right now for my PPS, but if/when I go for all leather, I will again give this guy careful consideration.

Lobo Gun Leather - Home

/Lee

·
Registered
10 Posts
...is one vendor not yet mentioned. All leather, beautiful work, and not overly expensive. He built one of his excellent snap-loop pancakes for my M&P but he does IWB and other styles as well. Tooling available for the fashion conscious.
I'm experimenting with kydex right now for my PPS, but if/when I go for all leather, I will again give this guy careful consideration.

Lobo Gun Leather - Home

/Lee
I have three different Lobo holsters (two snap loop pancakes and one IWB—but none are for the PPS). They are an excellent value for the money. Ray is a fine person to deal with, too.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
anyone have a recommendation for a good Slide style Leather Holster for the PPS? I prefer to see what others have tried, rather than picking one blindly from the myriad of available manufacturers

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Cleveland Holsters also makes an IWB holster for the PPS. It will be the next holster I order.
I was thinking the same thing. He calls them ugly holster but they look great to me! They look pretty rugged and more adjustable than some other hybrid holsters. I've been waiting for the PPS to become the monthly special. ED

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ugly Holster

I was thinking the same thing. He calls them ugly holster but they look great to me! They look pretty rugged and more adjustable than some other hybrid holsters. I've been waiting for the PPS to become the monthly special. ED
Just checked them out, 2 each is own I like a clean combat cut for a faster draw not sure why guys charge extra for less leather but hey... adjustable retention, kant and ride hight are a must especially retention as leather will stretch over time. There well made and I am sure they work and there price is pretty low.

I made this one for a guy on here turned out nice... the retention on this is a full 1/2 of adjustment directly in front of the trigger guard, .08 kydex and 8-9 oz black veg tanned through and through leather, v-clips where requested by the wearer :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Just checked them out, 2 each is own I like a clean combat cut for a faster draw not sure why guys charge extra for less leather but hey... adjustable retention, kant and ride hight are a must especially retention as leather will stretch over time. There well made and I am sure they work and there price is pretty low.

I made this one for a guy on here turned out nice... the retention on this is a full 1/2 of adjustment directly in front of the trigger guard, .08 kydex and 8-9 oz black veg tanned through and through leather, v-clips where requested by the wearer :)

That is a nice holster. I like that it is all black. I haven't tried a hybrid yet. I don't get the extra charge for the combat cut either. If I get one I'll cut it myself so it is the way I want it rather than paying the extra. How much are yours?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Left-hand IWB Holster for PPS .40?

Hey Guys!

I'm new to the forum and I've been trying to no avail for quite a while to find a left-hand IWB holster (preferably leather) for my PPS with a rail-mounted laser sight (Genesis rechargeable, if it matters).

From what I've found so far, I haven't yet seen anything matching these criteria ...

Thanks for your time and thoughts!

·
Registered
114 Posts
left handed with laser

doing some holsters with the streamlights and surefire but in dont have access to any lasermax stuff yet, but then i have only done leather n kydex or kydex on kydex, I would check though the list at the front of the thread but most likely ur going to need a custom and someone local which is tuff... best of luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just recently purchase a IWB for my PPS from PJ Holsters and this thing is awesome. It is the most comfortable and easy holster I have ever worn. They are $45 with free ship and if you do not like it you can return it for a full refund. I also picked up a OWB PPQ holster that is going to be perfect for the range. Check out his website.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got a White Hat max and it is a very comfortable holster. Screening screws together got another kydex for my Glock 27 for $20. Very well made

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi,

As a, new to handgun ownership, reader here I am in the market for a cary/range holster for my new PPS. I have looked at the leather/Kydex holsters and also the PJ holsters recommended above. It seems, to a novice such as myself, the Leather/kydex would be a bit more comforable but that may not be the case.
I need to get something for now at the outdoor range. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Tom
Cape Cod

21 - 40 of 322 Posts