Walther Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moderators, Robert,

what do you think, perhaps time to start a PPS forum group? We can continue chatting about this little jewel of a gun in the P99 section of course.

Thanks,

Noc

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I think a separate area for the PPS is a good idea. It'll probably be a bit sparse for a while until we can get our hands on the thing, but it doesn't really fit in any of the other areas very well.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I am all for it an in but I don't want to get the cart before the horse. What makes a forum really good is the numbers of contributors. If only two or three of us get a PPS, well that section will be as slow as the P5 section. Great pistol, great guys...but a slow area. Let's see how many actually get this puppy....

·
Registered
67 Posts
I look forward to posting feedback in the PPS section if it happens. I plan on getting one ASAP. Any word on an AS trigger option?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If traffic density is a concern then this forum could be renamed 'Current center fire pistols (P99, P99c, PPS)'.

As it stands PPS posts or OT for this forum. Not that I would expect the moderators to enforce this but still it's true.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Actually, I figured that it fit best in the PP series area for now. That is the firearm that it's designed to 'replace'.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts