Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hopefully this will not be moved.

here is an e-mail i recieved about the PPS

The PPS will be available in the USA approx. from July 2007.
For further information please contact our distributor:

Smith & Wesson
2100 Roosevelt Avenue
Springfield, MA 01104
Phone: 800-372-6454, Fax: 413-747-3682
email: [email protected]
www.waltheramerica.com

Best regards,
Carl Walther GmbH - Germany

·
Registered
97 Posts
hopefully this will not be moved.

here is an e-mail i recieved about the PPS

The PPS will be available in the USA approx. from July 2007.
For further information please contact our distributor:

Smith & Wesson
2100 Roosevelt Avenue
Springfield, MA 01104
Phone: 800-372-6454, Fax: 413-747-3682
email: [email protected]
www.waltheramerica.com

Best regards,
Carl Walther GmbH - Germany
I just got the same email.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Who did you guys direct your emails too....
my contact has not gotten back to me... I also had asked about a MSRP on the PPS.... umm and I think another few questions, like will we be getting a "AS" trigger on the PPS maybe down the road....:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who did you guys direct your emails too....
my contact has not gotten back to me... I also had asked about a MSRP on the PPS.... umm and I think another few questions, like will we be getting a "AS" trigger on the PPS maybe down the road....:D

i sent them my e-mail on march 31 and got the reply today

·
Registered
5 Posts
WOW! :eek: nice! My wife would definitely want one! Im guessing PPS means "Stainless," eh?

with our luck the PPS is and will not make it on the california ok list though. :( I would have to check into the law, but I think its in effect now all new pistols added to the roster have to have a million and one safety features. gawd!

:(

·
Registered
45 Posts
WOW! :eek: nice! My wife would definitely want one! Im guessing PPS means "Stainless," eh?

with our luck the PPS is and will not make it on the california ok list though. :( I would have to check into the law, but I think its in effect now all new pistols added to the roster have to have a million and one safety features. gawd!

:(
Here's the thread about it. Pictures about 1/3 down on the first page.

http://www.waltherforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5197

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Police pistol slim

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Well that would be outstanding. I've been wanting a smaller gun for carry and the PPS might be just the ticket. Of course we'll have to wait years for holsters to appear
My suggestion is that as a Forum, we all should bombard one or two holster makers with requests for a PPS holster...market will only respond to demand...I personally would like to see Fobus put one out in a paddle....

·
Registered
539 Posts
My suggestion is that as a Forum, we all should bombard one or two holster makers with requests for a PPS holster...market will only respond to demand...I personally would like to see Fobus put one out in a paddle....
I'll send an email to UBG, he responded the same day when I asked him about a P99 version of the Striker II. I doubt he could get a mold done for the PPS now if he wanted to but he could keep an eye out.

I wouldn't mind a paddle holster but the PPS would go IWB for me.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
+1 for a IWB for the PPS
the PPS is slim enough to go IWB without any problems... and a good clip holster with no cant would be perfect....
I bet Fobus will be the ones to first bring one to the market though.....

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
:eek:

damn that is too much.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts