Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must reluctantly look at parting with a Walther PPS First Edition Serial #40 of 999. New in box. Never Fired With All Factory Paperwork. Due to it's low number, & it's unfired condition, I would like to get $675. Higher numbers on Guns America & other sites are asking $750 or better.

I live in the DFW area of Texas.

Before you ask, the X2L Laser/Light DOES NOT come with gun, unless you wish to make an offer.

I do have an IWB from Planet Holster that does with the pistol. I also have an IWB to accommodate the Gun & Laser if you wish to purchase the whole shootin' match.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ben,
I see you're in down in lovely San Marcos. At this time, I'm not interested in a trade, as I am somewhat overstocked with guns. (At least according to the wife) Actually I just have limited time to shoot, & it's ashame for it to just sit in a Gun Case.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW, I know about the finish issues that some have experienced. No flaking on mine. If you care to go to Ebay. My user name is 1194gene. Not a newbie to buying or selling guns or collectibles. Nor backing them up what I offer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts