Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
3,028 Posts
Rigger, Are you looking for a front night sight? Would a fiber optic front work for you?

Dawson Precision makes a plain black rear sight for the PPQ. They also make front sights. Their fronts can be had in plain black, fiber optic or tritium night sight configuration.

If I understand your intent, they would be a good source for at least the rear sight. If you are ok with a fiber optic front, they are good there too. They do not however sell a front sight that combines fiber optic and tritium which is something that the Truglo TFX Pro has.

If you can explain a little more what you are looking for out of that front sight we can probably point you in the most promising direction.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Trijicon HDs, easy to install, get the XR with thinner front sight for anything past about 15 yards. Only issue I have with HDs is rear sight is kinda sharp, actually pretty sharp.

If have a sight pusher consider TruGlo TFX Pros

·
Registered
518 Posts
Do you know if the XR sights are available for Walther? I asked Trijicon about this a while back and they were not yet supporting Walther.

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rigger, Are you looking for a front night sight? Would a fiber optic front work for you?

Dawson Precision makes a plain black rear sight for the PPQ. They also make front sights. Their fronts can be had in plain black, fiber optic or tritium night sight configuration.

If I understand your intent, they would be a good source for at least the rear sight. If you are ok with a fiber optic front, they are good there too. They do not however sell a front sight that combines fiber optic and tritium which is something that the Truglo TFX Pro has.

If you can explain a little more what you are looking for out of that front sight we can probably point you in the most promising direction.
I’m looking for something exactly like the Ameriglo sights.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
I kept the stock Red FiberO and replaced the rear LPA with a Green FiberO LPA, Great combo for aging eyes shooting matches. Fusion had the LPA, dropped in. Basically OEM with FiberO...

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I kept the stock Red FiberO and replaced the rear LPA with a Green FiberO LPA, Great combo for aging eyes shooting matches. Fusion had the LPA, dropped in. Basically OEM with FiberO...
I'm certain OP was talking about a "real" PPQ, not the .22 which I'm certain you're talking about. The sights between those do not interchange at all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.