Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My rear sight (came with factory installed XS night sights) on my PPQ M2 9mm came loose, and it apparently is not installed with the plunger and spring set up, or I lost it. There is an area that looks like some sort of glue or adhesive was used to hold it in place. My question is, how can I secure this back in place,and, if it is held in place by glue/adhesive, which type do I need?I'm guessing it is LOC-TITE? Or do I need to order the plunger/spring?:(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never mind. I installed new TRU GLO sights. Much better. We'll see if these come loose

·
Premium Member
8,669 Posts
Never mind. I installed new TRU GLO sights. Much better. We'll see if these come loose
If you installed them properly they won't :)

Seriously I've run Pros on my EDC Q45 for a number of years and exposed it to "swimming" in the ocean, canal mud, dirt, beach sand you name it plus weekly cleanings (at the very least) and it has never budged.

Reactions: Left Bank

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you installed them properly they won't :)

Seriously I've run Pros on my EDC Q45 for a number of years and exposed it to "swimming" in the ocean, canal mud, dirt, beach sand you name it plus weekly cleanings (at the very least) and it has never budged.
I had them installed by a gunsmith. I don't own the tools yet. They look great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts