Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post here and the PPQ is my first handgun and I’m an old fart. Spent a bunch of time researching pistols and for my purposes, the Walther fit me like no other and it will suit me just fine.

I have the 4” barrel and already have replaced the front t sight with the fiber optic Walther has for the 5” barrel. Good modification.

I also have a suppressor for this gun. First things first I went to purchase the adaptor and Walther is out. So is every online place I have checked. Walther thinks they may have more by mid November.

Not being a patient person, and also knowing how these dates can change, is there an aftermarket threaded barrel adaptor that others have been happy with? I believe the P22 adaptor and the Smith and Wesson 22 adaptor work but am not sure.

I also posted this I. The PPQ section. Are questions on the PPQ 22 best poster here or there?

Thanks for the help.

Mark

·
Premium Member
13,869 Posts
Morning old fart. :D Mid November is only 2 weeks away.....I'd just wait 2 weeks and call Walther again.

Or, if you don't want to wait, you could give Earl a call ( Disclaimer ) ( Phone 540-921-0184 )

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. And yes, while mid November is only a couple of weeks away, my confidence (or skepticism) that they will be available then is low in confidence and high on skepticism.

Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts