Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a holster for that hangun? I see alot that fit the 4 in barrel but not the 3.5in. I've got a light/laser combo on it. If there's not a case for it is there a place that makes custom holsters? I haven't had much like finding a Kydex one. Thanks in advance for responding.

Jay

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered one from Legacy Firearms still waiting for it to arrive but I'll post my thoughts when it does!
I look forward to it. I haven't ordered one yet. Does yours accommodate light/laser combo or just the pistol?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I look forward to it. I haven't ordered one yet. Does yours accommodate light/laser combo or just the pistol?
They are custom made however mine will only accommodate the pistola. Not sure what they can all make them for but the seemed to have an extensive firearm library to choose from.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Finally received my Legacy Firearms Centaur. Overall I am pleased with it. Definitely built quite solid. Nothing revolutionary in the design however. It was worth it to spring for the 3rd party upgrades. Retention is solid and the draw is smooth. It is even wearable sitting down driving a car however I'm pretty sure they just made it for a standard 4 inch PPQ even though their website specifically stated the SC model. Only thing I wish is it would ride a little lower but overall a pretty decent holster.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recommend Theis Holsters for the PPQ M2 SC. They make several models and you can specify some laser/light combos. I have the OWB Speedy Clip model and it is my fav. (TheisHolsters)
Vedder makes holsters for the PPQ M2 SC, but not with light/laser

1 - 9 of 9 Posts