Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Walther is going to make the 4 inch 9mm guns with steel frames. I would like to see the Q4 Tac in all steel dress.

·
Premium Member
13,792 Posts
My question would be, will a standard PPQ 4" slide fit on a PPQ SF frame? Do they use the same trigger/striker assembly?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I heard an interview from SHOT Show where the Walther rep said they will be making more models, and he said something about more “duty” oriented steel frames. So maybe something like the 5” standard without slide cuts and maybe a 4” model. But I too am holding out for a Q4 TAC style SF. Threaded barrel and optic plates.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bandit1 I hear what you are saying, I would love to see a Q4 steel gun with no beaver tail. Even the 5 inch standard with no beaver tail would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
13,792 Posts
That Q would have a heck of an under-bite look.
Just a minute....I think you forgot who your talking to. :D

Ever hear of a hacksaw?

I did that very thing to a Sig P-250....that frame is polymer.....EASY cut.

I'd just need to put a 4" slide on a 5" SF frame and see where the front of the slide ends up, in reference to the notches in the rail on the frame.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Just a minute....I think you forgot who your talking to. :D

Ever hear of a hacksaw?

I did that very thing to a Sig P-250....that frame is polymer.....EASY cut.

I'd just need to put a 4" slide on a 5" SF frame and see where the front of the slide ends up, in reference to the notches in the rail on the frame.

Hahaha, I didn't think you would chop the frame.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts