Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the slides for a PPQ are interchangeable with the PDP? I thought I read that just about all parts between the 2 are interchangeable. A PDP slide would eliminate need to mill the PPQ slide for a red dot sight.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So I have the PDP 4.5" and PPQ 4" and the slides are interchangeable. Granted haven't fired them like that before. The PPQ compact frame with the full size PDP slide looks like a Frankengun but the PPQ with the full size PDP slide looks pretty awesome. I too was hoping to just purchase a PDP compact slide down the road to upgrade my PPQ

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I have the PDP 4.5" and PPQ 4" and the slides are interchangeable. Granted haven't fired them like that before. The PPQ compact frame with the full size PDP slide looks like a Frankengun but the PPQ with the full size PDP slide looks pretty awesome. I too was hoping to just purchase a PDP compact slide down the road to upgrade my PPQ
LOL on the Frankengun. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Well, I guess I'll take this a step further.

Will the PDP backstraps fit a P99AS? I've wanted a grippier back strap on my P99s for some time now.

·
Registered
P22, PPQ 22, PPS M2, PPQ M2, PDP
60 Posts
Hank Strange on YouTube did a interview with one of the Walther guys and went over almost every aspect of the PDP. Good info

·
Registered
10 Posts
Silly question, but where can I order just the PDP slide? Love my PPQ but want to add the red dot without milling.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts