Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my stock trigger pull came at 5#7oz. polished and cleaned the FPB (stock srping) and changed to a lighter TRS. pulls went down to 3#14oz. polished the trigger bar in the three places on the top and the dimple. pull went down to 3#13oz.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
That's a pretty high percentage of trigger pull weight lost simply by removing friction and not touching a single spring, all on a pistol that started with a trigger pull weight of less than six pounds.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a pretty high percentage of trigger pull weight lost simply by removing friction and not touching a single spring, all on a pistol that started with a trigger pull weight of less than six pounds.

its a 1.6 percent decrease from 13-4 to 13-3. not really very much, probably imperceptible. the spring change and FPB polish was a 28 percent decrease. almost 1/3.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New to the Walters but picked up a Q5 pro to try out C.O. What is TRS ? I'm waiting on my RHT holster and would like to get the trigger pull down

·
Premium Member
13,880 Posts
TRS = Trigger Return Spring.

Sprinco has a light weight trigger package for the Q. Call Sprinco and talk to Alan.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
its a 1.6 percent decrease from 13-4 to 13-3. not really very much, probably imperceptible. the spring change and FPB polish was a 28 percent decrease. almost 1/3.

My apologies. I misread your post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts