Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering a PPQ SC and reading back some people had issues with them when they first came out and there was concern over some of the design choices Walther made.

I am just wondering whats the state of the PPQ SC now? Have they earned a rep for reliability like their big brothers and the P99C?

Thanks

·
Registered
844 Posts
I don’t shoot it as much as my other PPQ’s and having a bunch of different ones, none of them get shot as much as when I had only one or two.. BUT, it’s been fine. I have not had any issues with mine. It gets carried nearly every day in an off body bag. Is it the first gun I grab when I have a choice of a 5” a navy, a Q5 poly and a Q5 Steel, no... but I have not had a single issue with mine after 1500 rounds or so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
No problem with mine after the initial break-in. I dont shoot it as much say my Q5 but I've shoot it at fair amount. Seems to be holding up just fine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
2500+ rounds through mine now without a single issue, knock on wood, probably 2000 fmj and 500 HST’s. It’s been my edc for over 15 months, cleaned after every use, and only shows very minor wear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts