Walther Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Q5 has been 700 bucks online since it came out never on sale for less at least that I ever saw I would say that is holding value extremely well. Recently I saw it drop to 649 on gunbuyer.com but I'm not losing my **** over it. The sf is really a whole new gun in a different price category built to compete in a completely different segment than the standard q5. It is meant to compete with 2011s the shadow 2 more guns like that. I don't feel like it's outdated, the q5 is meant to compete with the sig x5, glock Mos, cz p10 or, with the only true competitor being the x5 in my opinion feature for feature because really the q4 is more a competitor for the mos, cz, apx or whatever guns just have optic plates. I guess I'd throw the 509 tactical as a competitor to the q5 and honestly it has better features than the q5 with the threaded barrel and superior optics mounting system, but the q5 has a better trigger and lightening cuts and I prefer the irons on the q5 but that's more preference than objectively better.

You have a great gun be happy with it

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.